Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My New Fan

To combat the humidity & heat in "my cubicle", I bought a personal electric Red Fan. I got it at my favorite store TARGET.... it is 6" around, tilts up and fits right next to my computer. That is at the level of my face, the part I need the fan on most.
Now I am like all my other cubicle mates. They have all had personal fans for sometime. I was the last hold out hoping they would get the A/C fixed this year.
Today was not so bad they had it partially fixed but by 2 pm it was warm again. Maybe they will have it fixed in time for us to freeze to death in the winter. Did I mention the heat is a problem in the winter? We sit wrapped in blankets then, but that is a winter time story.

1 comment:

miss k said...

good for you - no need to suffer. maybe you can write the fan off as an unreimbursed business expense!