Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dinner


Well it is Saturday night, I have just had a long week. I arrived home from Va. on Monday evening with a bad cold. I am not sure if I got it from sitting in the airport for 8 hours Friday or 5 hours Monday but never the less I was sick. I'd taken off Tuesday to rest from my travels but ended up taking an extra day Wednesday since I was still feeling puney. While I was gone DH fixed gourmet meals for himself and MD28 but as soon as I got home it was business as usual. Gogmom2 always says tell them here are the ingredients,fix the meals but that never seems to work. They just sit there wating for someone else to cook.

I finally get tired of waiting for someone to voluneer so I get up and cook.

Today I stayed in my room and DH finally showed up at 2 pm to fix a sandwich and disappeared until 9:45 pm up stairs, ostensibly working on his book, when he finally came in the bedroom and commanded the TV, I readily dispatched him to the guest room to watch the fight. MD28 has been sitting in the kitchen most of the afternoon, she finally fixed herself a hambuger.

Now everyone is in their respective space watching TV.

Me I am on the computer blogging.

1 comment:

GOGOMOM said...

Try to out last them!