Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday


It has been a busy week and now the weekend approaches. I have a full one as usual. Tomorrow I am headed off to a bridal shower at 10 am, who has a shower at 10 am on Saturday ??? Any way I am obligated to go, the mom and I have been friends for almost 18 years, we worked together and she lives in my neighborhood. I have known the bride-to-be since she was a young child and she even calls me her second mommy. Her first wedding was a small one, out of town with only family. It lasted 7 rocky years. I think the guy was a nut from the beginning but she was anxious to get out of the house. Those marriages seldom last. This one I think will be better they have been engaged for a year.

2 comments:

GOGOMOM said...

Cute picture of Miss Coco! Have fun at the shower!

miss k said...

i think you are drinking the truth serum kool-aid this month. good for you!