Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baby Musings

I know it is TDMK's baby, but I have already looked at books I need to buy her and her DH, thought of the perfect names for Baby D boy or girl and scouted out the cutest furniture for the nursery. I guess I am living vicariously, Googmom2 and I were the same way with the wedding but this time we have to sit back and let them do the work, after all we've had our chance now it is hers'. Good news is I can spoil this one and not worry if she/he will not turn out perfect or not from being so spoiled. I will set aside a shopping fund so I can buy all the cloths and toys like "TDMK" got from her grandmothers and grandpa's. I am sure Gogomom2 will set a side her jewerly fund.

2 comments:

GOGOMOM said...

I have no plans for a J fund but am happy about the coming event.

miss k said...

Love that - I am excited for all the input from both of you!!! I need all the help I can get strong arming my DH to get with MY program!