Monday, July 2, 2007

Isaiah and my Vacation


Well I guess I spelled the man's name right. Anyway he was on Larry King tonight I had every intention of hanging on his every word but alas i did not get the opportunity. Seester is visiting and things are not as calm as I had anticipated. She says it is because I do not walk in the door and say "I need 30 minutes". I guess I feel I have to much to do to slow down before I climb into bed. Take for example tonight. Seester and GM28 picked me up at work at 5, then the hour drive home where I usually decompress did not happen it was raining hard , traffic was bad and we were talking. By the time we got home it was business as usual , lets get dinner cooked, someone always needs something else at the table that was forgotten. GM28 needed a small dish for her salad, she can not eat it off the same plate as her main meal. DH needed garlic bread made, dogs needed dinner, seester was sitting I decided it was my duty to get all those things. Dinner started no one wanted to be the first to dig in so I start to boss folks around and get snide comments for doing so. It was snip, snip ,snip, after that..finally Isaiah was on TV you'd think we'd watch in silence no the comments and opinions started, after a few minutes I gave up and went to my room DH went upstairs and seester got the computer. It was down hill after that. I ended up washing dishes, a load of cloths and putting up the now dry dishes. I wiped down the kitchen, paid GM28's on-line bills, did her eye drops and evening snack...what is different ???

2 comments:

GOGOMOM said...

Let go, let God...

miss k said...

Isaiah needed to be fired . . you missed nothing. You love the character and not the man!