Sunday, July 1, 2007

July

Happy July to me. Gogomom2 has come to visit I am on vacation. Last night was the last meal I cooked and seester has taken over all of the chores associated with MD28. They went grocery shopping today I did not even have to do that. Of course she left her faithful traveling companion Hershey with me and Coco. That Hershey is like a baby he whinned the whole time she was gone. Eventually I got tired of the whinning so I left him to his own devices ( I am not sure I'll make a good grandma babysitter, althought Brittny & James survived). Coco followed me to my room and climbed into her bed and slept. I watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Finally I heard the car alarm and the hubster yelling I think they are back. Coco & Hershey beat me to the garage door. I helped unload the groceries and went back to my bed & TV. Finally Coco decided she needed to go outside, so I got up took her out fed her ( Hershey came along and ate her food )she did'n'tcare she got her red rubber ball and has been hassing me again.
Ok now I smell food being cooked so I better go she what seester is cooking.

1 comment:

miss k said...

It is my solemn vow that my kids will call you grandmere or mame . . and you will love having them spend the month of august with you for the rest of your life. i will also send 2 of the 3 dogs that same month and then I will drink wine and eat nachos.