Sunday, April 15, 2007

Coco and her Red Rubber Ball





Tonight I had to give Coco a bath. I do not know why but she was very stinky. I guess it was becasue she spent the afternoon working up a sweat chasing squrrils off her deck. Then she had to go out front to taunt the big dogs next door. Then she came in and bossed me around as I cooked dinner. She is good at bossing folks around. Seems G-ma and DH never get the kind of bossiness I get from her. I get home from work and she meets me at the door with her red rubber ball, if she can not find it she spends the next 5 minutes hunting it down so she can trip me as I head for my room to change cloths. G-ma and DHare here all day, she does not bother them with her red ball just me.

Today as I worked on my taxes and G-ma's Coco slept, but the minute I move from my chair she was up with that red ball tripping me or trying to climb on my lap to play. Anyway she was so sweaty from her after duties I had to get up and go give her a bath. Now she has dissappeared I guess she is upstairs with DH while he is doing his taxes. She must be givign him advice. I see the red rubber ball is down here. I better get in bed before she see me and wants to play again.

1 comment:

miss k said...

Max used to do the same thing when he was a puppy - now he is 7 and he has grown out of it! Just 6 more years and you will be free . . .