Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Pets

Well I was going to write about election funding but I am being harassed by my dog Coco. So I will write about pets. People (adults) think having a pet is great. It is one thing of those things they can now do without having to ask permission from Mom and Dad. Well I got a pet because I wanted a companion, someone to lie quietly while I read and watched TV. Someone who would not ask me to change the channel, someone who would not say "are you watching that show"? Little did I know having this dog would be worse. I can not watch TV or read.This dog wants to play. She has a red rubber ball, Yes I bought it for her, but I did not want to entertain her. As I write this she is sitting by my feet growling at me, did I mention she is a 6 pound Yorkie. I guess she thinks she is (as my sister and daughter say) the alpha dog, the leader of me. Now because I will not pay attention to her growls she is barking at me. I did not sign up for this but since I can not type I guess I've got to go play.....

No comments: